Make A Donation And Help Keep This Information Available

DON'T BE HAMMERED BY YOUR DEBT

DON'T BE HAMMERED BY YOUR DEBT

Sunday, July 25, 2010

PRACTICAL ADVICE FROM A REAL LAWYER AND GUIDES AND FORMS!--AVAILABLE NOW, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE


PRACTICAL ADVICE FROM A REAL LAWYER AND GUIDES AND FORMS!
SECRETS, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE, LAWYER LANGUAGE BROKEN DOWN INTO PLAIN ENGLISH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THE FORMS YOU NEED!
If you are in over your head in debt and being harassed by debt collectors, you MUST have this book! More importantly, if you’ve been sued, you have to get this book. I have been a debt collection lawyer for more than twenty years. I know every trick and tip there is to beating a debt collection lawsuit and now I’m willing to share that knowledge with you and give you the guides and forms you need to help you defend yourself. For less than the price of a nice dinner, you can arm yourself with all the information you need to take control of your situation, make good decisions and will have the forms and guides you need to help defend yourself. The book is seventy-six pages long and contains seventeen forms and guides and is only $19.99. It even has all the forms you need to help defend yourself. All the letters are here; cease and desist, payment agreements, proposal and verification letters. All the litigation forms are here; Sworn Denial, Motion to Dismiss for Statute of Limitations, Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Standing, Answer and Defenses, Interrogatories, Request for Production of Documents, Requests for Admissions and Motion to Compel. This is just a sample of the forms and guides included. Don’t wait until you are in court and are being steam rolled by a debt collection lawyer. Buy the book today and get started taking charge of your life again!
I

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Book! Best twenty bucks I've spent in a long long time! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What about us poor folks who take out Title auto loans and can't pay the loan, because of the double X 2 fees. What recourse do we have.

I've had them give false information to my daughter, plus, use deception to make me accept their calls, by saying they're my HR dept. to my daughter.

HELP, What can we do! I'm not alone. Help!

Mike A said...

Great post! I recently had an issue with a collection letter from a company called West Bay Acquisitions. They were representing HollyWood Video. The video store went bankrupt a couple years back and they were asking me for $140 in late fees. My fees were never that high when they went out of business. Luckily I got it taken care of but thousands of others are having the same issue. I posted the full story on my Blog

sharmin monee said...

This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my website.
debt collection